Some Links, and an Apology That No One Asked For
I’ve been remiss in posting these last few weeks—my job has gotten in the way; not that you asked—but I thought I’d pop by to say: I will be back, but it might take a few weeks.
In the meantime, here are some links:
- Death from above: killed by falling coconuts, meteorites, hail and frozen airplane shit: I don’t know why it took me so long to find this blog.
- L.A. Times: Old Polaroid yields eerie development—a long-dead uncle
- Atlas Obscura: Jewett City Vampires: This story has everything: vampires, exhumations, and Connecticut! (That last bit is important because I’m a Nutmeg State native.) (Actually, I don’t really give a shit about vampires; I only care about the exhumation and Connecticut parts.)
- Life and Six Months: The Unseen Sailors’ Tattoo: The surprising history of a butt tattoo.
- Forensic sleuth probes fate of royal lovers and lion hearts: I love every inch of this article.
- Two links from The Order of the Good Death: Norway’s Islands of UnDecomposed Bodies and The Macabre Masterpieces of Richard Harris.
Say: If you’re on Facebook, how about following me? I’m also on Twitter. I post stuff more frequently there, but it’s often just re-posts of stuff found or written by people with much better websites.